Developing Employees with a 360° View
- Is your company being hurt by high employee turnover?
- Would you like to know more about a potential hire before hiring them?
- Would you like to avoid the appearance, or reality, of discrimination?
- Is it important to get a view of direct reports, customers,
360° assessments helps employers put the right people into the right jobs, provide effective training, help their managers become more effective, and help people succeed. 360-degree feedback obtains input from all around an employee, 360 degrees in a circle, with an individual in the center.
Feedback from subordinates, peers, and supervisors, as well as self-assessment and, in some cases, external sources helps the employee to plan training and development.
360 Feedback Services
- Confidential, structured interviews with each individual providing feedback.
- Customized, web-based survey to collect feedback from multiple sources. Automatic standardized report.
In both services, a feedback/interpretation session is followed by coaching sessions to integrate and apply knowledge learned during the feedback process.