Why Use Assessments at Your Workplace?
- To decrease employee turnover
- To learn more about potential hires work preferences, job interests, or natural tendencies
- To make objective, non-discriminatory hiring and promotion decisions
- To get a 360° view of decision makers effectiveness
- To track engagement and impact of changes in the organization
The use of assessments has become essential to employers who want to put the right people into the right jobs, provide effective training, help their managers become more effective, and assure people promoted will succeed. This is also one of the main reasons an overwhelming majority of Fortune 500 companies use human capital assessments.